Horizon 202 is a European funding and collaboration programme for SMEs
Until 2020, approximately EUR 75 billion will be made available for research and innovation.
You can find EU partners to collaborate with and be given help in developing the idea through funding and business support. Integral to the programme is the provision of a coach to assist you through the research and implementation stages. Dr Michael Huxley is a registered coach in the Horizon 2020 support programme
Advice from MH Innovation will give your project a head start.
We provide you with the following support:
- Assessment of innovation plans in terms of H2020 suitability
- Help in developing and submitting an application
- Help identifying suitable cooperation partners (regional, national, European)
- Checking your proposal content
- help covering the impact and implementation sections
- provide training on H2020 Tenders